Our facilities in the midst of our estate vineyards are ideal for relaxed and casual weddings and private gatherings.
We have three outdoor settings that can accommodate wedding ceremonies and reception seating. An extraordinary variety of Il Gioiello and Morse Wines will compliment your choice of caterers’ meals.
Winery Sierra View Patio, or Large Lawn Area: Maximum of 150 persons. Sat. or Sun: $1,300 up to 100 persons/ $1,500 up to 125 persons; $1,700 up to 150 persons. Midweek events: Subtract $300.
Tuscan Tasting Room & Bocce Facility: Maximum of 60 persons can be accommodated for receptions: $1,200 Sat. or Sun.; $1,000 Midweek.
Included in the above facilities charge:
- 5 hours of event time
- Overtime will be charged at $150/hr
- 6’ round tables with 6 -8 chairs per table
- Rectangular serving tables
- 1 attendant for set up, wine service, tear down and clean up of rented tableware from Il Gioiello
- Wine selection session and event walk-though prior to the event
Available for optional rental from Il Gioiello: (You or your caterer may provide these items if you wish.)
- Table clothes: dark cranberry colors - $5.00 / tablecloth
- Napkins: black or cream linen - $0.75/ seat
- Table settings available: white china, silver band
- Dinner plates / dinner fork & steak or dinner knife - $1.25/setting
- Salad plate / salad fork - $1.00/setting
- Soup bowls / soup spoon - $1.00/setting
- Coffee cups and saucers / teaspoon - $1.00/set
- Water glass $0.50/person
- Complete setting: Table cloth, napkins, all above items; $5/person
- A minimum of 4 cases of wine from the Il Gioiello or Morse Wines selections must be purchased with the rental of our facility. You will receive a 20% discount on our outstanding wine values.
- Our license permits us to serve beer and sparkling wines or champagne if we purchase them from a distributor. Orders for these items must be made 4 weeks in advance. Please consult with our coordinator for available items and costs.
- Soft drinks and special waters may be provided by the renting party - $30 fee for buckets and ice.
Food: You may select your own preferred caterer, or we can recommend excellent local options.
Music: All locations can facilitate either bands or a DJ.
Deposit and Payment: A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the facility charge is required to confirm your reservation. Balance is due 30 days prior to the reserved date.